Real estate buyers at resorts demand lower prices
- Автор: klassa.bg
- Date: 5.7.2010
- Views: 616
A new trend is being observed in recent months – customers in general demand lower prices. Moreover, we are witnessing another interesting process – affluent Russian buyers have made a comeback on the properties market in resorts, shows a report of the consulting company Greenlife. According to its data, over 90% of the real estate transactions at the Bulgarian Black Sea resorts are being closed by Russian citizens or residents of the former Soviet republics.
As a sign of the active demand for properties in the lower price segment, the interest of Russians towards studio apartments at prices in the range of €30,000-35,000 is very strong. Many of them look for one-bedroom flats, priced at €50,000-60, 000. However, all of them are very demanding with respect to the buildings’ quality. Therefore, most of the deals signed in recent months have been for luxury real estates, sold at prices of €850,000- 950,000. Customers’ requirements chiefly include a good interior and modern furbishing easy to maintain. Large windows and lots of light are also among some of the customers’ main demands. Green areas are of decisive importance for Russians, especially those who come with their small children on holidays to Bulgaria, Greenlife comments.
No comments to this article. Add the first one.
- Stara Zagora
- Veliko Tarnovo
- Veselin Zlatev: CPC plans inspections of hotels and mobile operators
- A total of 40,000 small firms may go bankrupt by the end of 2012
- NCPOR: 24.5% approve of GERB, 19% of BSP
- BDZ Freight Services owes BGN 115 mln
- T. Donchev: We have options for action if the EU reduces funding
- 81% of entrepreneurs are not content with officials
- Three candidates to compete for the post of Prosecutor General
- 1 EUR = 1.95583 BGN
- 1 USD = 1.51980 BGN
- 1 GBP = 2.31528 BGN
- 1 CHF = 1.57107 BGN
- 1 Gold = 2088.83008 BGN
- 100 JPY = 1.48315 BGN