The University of National and World Economy to launch 17 new master’s degree programmes
- Автор: Sonia Stamboliyska
- Date: 22.8.2011
- Views: 678
“The University of National and World Economy (UNWE) announced admission of students to 17 new master's degree programmes,” said yesterday Professor Vesselka Pavlova, Vice-Rector of the University, for Klassa daily. The term for submission of documents started yesterday and will continue until September 15. A written entrance examination will be held on September 17. "The tests are for all candidates, and are in line with the required educational level," said Pavlova.
She said that subjects such as Empirical Social and Marketing Research, Business Informatics, IT and Business Analysis, Economic Policy, Management of Real Estate, Economic Sociology and others were among the new master’s degree programmes at the university.
The European Business and Finance degree programme will be conducted together with the Nottingham University in Britain. The list of new educational subjects includes also Media and Politics, Production Management and Cultural Industries, Leadership and Organizational Diagnosis, Social Entrepreneurship, European Social Policy and Social Work. The master’s degree programmes at the university now number about 70.
Pavlova commented further that there would be no increase in the fees for the master’s degree programmes for this academic year and these would be in the range of BGN 700 to BGN 900, depending on the subjects. “We maintained the fees unchanged, because both the economic and demographic situations are not very favourable," she explained.
Regarding this year’s admission of bachelors, the Rector announced that even after the first admission round all places in the university, which were around 3 540, had been occupied. "We have just single places in the regional centre for distance training. They remained open after a few students officially requested their documents back. But 180 people have submitted their diplomas at the university and are among the reserves, waiting to be admitted," she said. Students show the greatest interest in degree programmes in English language in the field of economics, which include Economy, International Economic Relations, Finance and Accounting, Business Informatics. There is also great interest in subjects such as Business Administration, Public Administration and others.
No comments to this article. Add the first one.
- Великият майстор на ОВЛБ присъства на инсталирането на Великия майстор на Дистрикт Колумбия във Вашингтон
- 17 Премиер-министри на България били масони
- С дарения реставрират църквата св. Стефан в Истанбул
- Изследователят Лука Станчев: Костите на цар Самуил трябва да бъдат погребани в България
- Райски мотив
- Тайнството на светлината
- 8 развенчани мита за масоните
- Легенда за Хирам
- “… Около нас остава блясъкът на красотата.”
- Повече светлина!
- Обединена Велика Ложа на България
- Veselin Zlatev: CPC plans inspections of hotels and mobile operators
- A total of 40,000 small firms may go bankrupt by the end of 2012
- NCPOR: 24.5% approve of GERB, 19% of BSP
- BDZ Freight Services owes BGN 115 mln
- T. Donchev: We have options for action if the EU reduces funding
- 81% of entrepreneurs are not content with officials
- Three candidates to compete for the post of Prosecutor General
- Stara Zagora
- Veliko Tarnovo